Monday, April 5, 2010

[MEME][English] My Life According to Movies


Hello everyone, this is my first post on Blogger. Most of the regulars, I'm sure, know that this topic is quite old, but since I couldn’t really think of anything ‘meaningful’ to post, I figured this one was as good as any with which I could start blogging. Easing into the flow, so to speak. Anyway, enough of the pointless stuff, let’s get to the meat of the matter! 
Describe Yourself:  The Dark Knight (2008) 
How do you feel:  Dazed and Confused (1993)
Describe where you currently live: Hostel (2005)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Back to the Future (1985) 
Your favorite form of transportation: The Love Bug (1968)
Your best friend is: The Great Dictator (1940)
You and your friends are:  I would like to say “Children of Heaven” (1997) but the more appropriate choices would be “Reservoir Dogs” (1992), Natural Born Killers” (1994) & “Inglourious Basterds” (2009)
What’s the weather like:  Mungaru Male (Kannada) (2006)  (or, at least I wish it was L, but we can’t expect that too often in summer)
Favorite time of day: Before Sunrise (1995)
What is life to you:  Apocalypse Now (1979)
Your fear:  The Exorcist (1973)
What is the best advice you have to give: Live and Let Die (1973)
Thought for the Day: Double Indemnity (1944)
How you would like to die:  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Your soul’s present condition:  À bout de souffle (French) (1960) aka Breathless 
Comments welcome (read wanted!) 
P.S. If there are any errors or some rules I have overlooked or ignored, please lemme know.

No comments:

Post a Comment